the one and only ;
JANE (:
twentytwo! :D
twentysecondmarch
qihuaprimaryschool
nanhuahighschool
nyp.nursing
full-fledged missy! :D
sjabnhc
*\\ serving.with.PASSION //*
her loves ;
CK :D
sjabnhc
her TEAM :D
her KAKA :D
NR0709
jtys
dark chocolates & honey lemon
BRIGHT COLOURS. orange is LOVED :D
singing; bowling; shopping; swimming
smiling :D
my schedule ;
MAY
14th: Work [0845-1735]
15th: Work [0845-1735]
16th: Work [0845-1735]
17th: DAY OFF
18th: Work [0845-1735]
19th: Work [0845-1335]
20th: DAY OFF
21st: Work [0800-1650]
22nd: Work [0800-1650] ; DN Meeting @ TTSH [5-7]
23rd: Work [0800-1650]
24th: Work [0800-1650]
25th: Work [0800-1650]
26th: Work [0800-1250]
27th: DAY OFF
28th: Work [0800-1650]
29th: Work [0800-1650]
30th: Work [0800-1650]
31st: Work [0800-1650]
talk, talk ,talk! (:
exits ;
so yesterdays ;
credits ;
Monday, November 08, 2010
11:39 pm
I'm enjoying the job satisfaction that I get from doing Opportunistic Health Screening! :D
The 'oh-I'm-enlightened' look on patient's face after I analyse the report with them always makes me smile from deep within.
And of course, the compliments make my smile even wider! :D (well, who doesn't? :P)
love, now & forever